Affordable programs for you and your loved ones
- Helping people achieve greater independence
- Bilingual programs in English and Spanish
- Help for those on Medicare, Medicaid or low-income
- Most private insurance accepted
Watch Our Video
Open 6 Days
Like us on Facebook
Check out our new PowerPoint presentation offering an overview of what we provide for our community: RMHA-PPT-Presentation
The mission of Chances for Children (CFC) is to strengthen relationships between at-risk parents and their children, from birth to age five. We want to provide coping skills for parents and to prevent destructive interactions from interfering with the healthy development of both parent and child.
RMHA Quick Facts
- 29,337 patient visits took place in all our clinical programs last year.
- Our Intake Department fielded over 4,800 requests last year.
- Last year in our Child and Family ClinicPlus program, about 82 children and their families received clinical services at eight area schools, where RMHA operates licensed satellite sites.